يشحن لجميع دول الخليج بالمجان
Steel Toe Safety Shoes Labor Insurance Shoes Non-Slip Anti-Smashing Outdoor Hiking Work Shoes
Features & Fastening:Lace up/Steel Toe/ Lightweight/Bulletproof
Material:Genuine Leather / Cowhide
US Shoe Size(Men's):7.5-10.5
UK Shoe Size(Men's):6.5-9.5
-Using Non-Metal Light Weight Material
-Suitable for Work, Outdoor or Casual dressing, particularly For Construction, Welding, Security , Athletic and Casual using
-Specially for Airport Check-in and Security
-Great working in Cold, Wet, Oil or Dry conditions
-High levels of Comfort & Protection and striking styling that turns heads
-Breathable Mesh and Genuine Leather Upper, Wide fitting, Padded tongue and ankle collar for Extra Comfort.
-New Tech! Special Bulletproof Midsole with Ultra Lightweight Design, compressing protection 15,000 Newtons
-Safety Toe Cap 200 Joules (Crashworthy plastic)
-Anti-Slip resistant outsole (Oil or Water conditions)
|Men’s Size Chart
|SIZE EXPLANATION (Required):
1. Please choose a suitable size base on your feet length.
2. Please place your order in US size while actual shoes’ size tags may show in CN/EUR size.
3. Some tags’ UK/US size number may be different from our size chart’s UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
1 pair of shoes (Without Box)
As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable
size base on feet length measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Sorry that
we won’t be responsible for incorrect size disputes.
The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different
than the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation.
Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
1. Measure your feet length by following the below picture instruction.
2. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length.
3. If one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot.
4. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
5. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.